Fill in the blanks with "make", "have", "let", or "get".
次の会話を読んで、"make", "have", "let", または "get" を使って穴埋めをしましょう。
- Mark : I'm sorry, but I don't think I can fix the toilet.
Katie : It's okay. I will ーーーthe maintenance man to come and fix it.
- Olivia : Why did you go to the meeting tonight?
Daniel : I didn't have a choice. My boss ーーーme go.
- Angelina : Would you please tell Oscar to call me back tonight?
Ken : Sure, I will ーーー him know.
- Ms. Harris : Where is the document from the client? I need it tomorrow.
Michael : Yes, ma'am. I will ーーー my assistant bring it to you this afternoon.
- Liz : I can’t finish packing our stuff. I think we should ーーーmy brothers to help us. Samara : Are you sure? I don't want to bother them.
- Elizabeth : Thank you for the amazing dinner and the wonderful gift.
Joseph : It's my pleasure. I hope I ーーー you happy, Beth.
Directions: Let's use the phrases and the words you've learned during the lesson and talk about the following topics freely!
- Is there anything you usually LET others do in your everyday life? Why and when do you do that?
EX: I usually let ladies go first.
- Is there anything you usually MAKE others do, or others make you do?
Why and how do you do that?
EX: I always make my wife happy.